Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12- Rubber Shirts

We sent him to school today in a rubber shirt. When I told him last night he needed to wear one to school he lit up. His bright blue eyes smiled at me as he jumped up and down screaming "MY FAVORITE!"

We have decided that we are going to try to keep him in the rubber shirts as much as possible, so I went and bought five more. The cool thing about these shirts is he can wear them under another shirt. So he can be stylish and comfortable in his own skin at the same time!

When I showed them to him tonight, he said I was the best mom in the world. That made my day. He asked if he can wear them to school everyday! So, I am hoping we are on the right track.

I need to go back and do some more research on why the compression is comforting to him so I can fully explain it to you all. But for now, I will settle with being the best mom in the world!

Better get started on the mp3 player!

No comments:

Post a Comment