Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 28- Refocusing of Blog

It's been a while since I have posted something. I have had lots of thoughts and ideas on what to write, but I can't seem to get them down and make the look good. So, I have prayed the past week on the organization of this blog.

When I started out on January 1st, I wanted to blog every single day for one year. I had thought about it for a while and figured it wouldn't be that hard to do. Right?

Wrong!

Taking all the thoughts and feelings I have and putting them down on paper (or the internet) is turning out to be harder than I thought. I currently have five unpublished blogs that I am working on. I have so many thoughts and feelings, I can't get the first one written down the way I want it to be and there is a second scenario that comes up.

There are also some major changes going on in our lives right now. We are as a family holding strong, but the period of uncertainty has caused me to fall back and work on more important things than this blog. That is all the information I am willing to share about our situation at this point. Just know that everyone in the family is healthy and happy and as a family we are healthy and happy. When the uncertainty of it all is certain, then I will share our journey with you.

So with all of this, I am refocusing my blog. Instead of publishing a blog every day, I will be publishing as I become ready too. But I still have the goal of having 365 individual posts by the end of the year. Sometimes you won't hear from me at all for a while, then there might be one day I will publish five at a time. To keep them organized so I know how many days, I will be publishing a "Day" in front of all the titles.

On that note here is a funny for the day....

Valentine's Parties are going on at school today. I have to bounce between Tanner's and Austin's. I get to Tanner's and they are playing Bingo. Tanner is playing Bingo, talking to me and eating candy at the same time. He is eating a 'Lik a Stic'. He looks at me and out of no where says...

"Kids and sugar do go together. Mrs. T agrees with me."

Sure Tanner, if you say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment